Representation In Louisiana And Throughout All 48 Contiguous U.S. States
Rome, Arata, Baxley & Stelly, LLC, is an established law firm that represents injured railroad workers and pedestrians in railroad injury claims nationwide. Led by a team of experienced attorneys, we take pride in the level of commitment we provide for clients and our understanding of the law. We represent clients in a wide range of injury claims, including:
- FELA (Federal Employers Liability Act): Railroad employees who are injured on the job are entitled to compensation for all damages and injuries caused by negligent acts of the railroad employer.
- Derailments: Train derailments are caused by defective tracks, equipment or railroad cars or by a collision or crossing accident.
- Crossing accidents: This covers all railroad employees, including locomotive engineers, conductors and service attendants, as well as passengers.
- Railroad worker injuries: This includes neck, back, knee, shoulder and head injuries; push/pull injuries; lifting injuries; catastrophic injuries; wrongful death; and more.
- Federal railroad statutes: These statutes protect railroad workers.
Tips for Injured Railroad Workers
We provide comprehensive legal guidance to people who were injured while working on the railroad. While we always encourage injured workers to seek help from our attorneys, we do offer some timely tips to help you organize your plan of action.
Our attorneys have more than 70 years of combined legal experience. Most of our careers have been spent helping injured railroad workers and their families. We know the details involved in a railroad injury claim, investigation techniques to use and what evidence must be gathered. Over the years, we have found that reaching a favorable outcome requires thorough investigation and preparation. We take an aggressive approach to handling every claim and work to make certain that our clients’ interests are fully protected.
Contact Our Louisiana and Nationwide Train Accident Attorneys
Whether you are an injured railroad worker or a pedestrian who has been injured in a railroad accident, you deserve representation from a competent lawyer. You can expect that our team will advocate strongly on your behalf and make certain your best interests are protected.
Contact our New Orleans FELA railroad injury attorneys at 504-521-7946 or 800-249-1306 to schedule a free initial consultation.