C. Perrin Rome, III
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
C. Perrin Rome, III was born in New Orleans on December 12, 1960 and has lived there ever since. He graduated from Loyola University School of Law in 1986 and began his railroad career immediately by joining Blake Arata at that point.
Perrin is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is admitted to the U. S. District Court, Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana and the U. S. Court of Appeals, Fourth, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits. Perrin has also served as a Presiding Judge, National Trial Advocacy and Moot Court and is a member of The American Association for Justice and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Perrin has successfully prosecuted FELA cases, train wreck cases, railroad injury cases, and tractor trailer wreck cases.
Perrin enjoys fishing and golf but does not seem to find the time to enjoy them as much as he would like.
Areas of Practice
- Train Wreck
- Railroad Injury
- Tractor Trailer Wreck
- Louisiana, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 1986
- Loyola University
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers, 2015
- Super Lawyers, 2016
- Super Lawyers, 2017
- Super Lawyers, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- National Trial Advocacy and Moot Court, Presiding Judge
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member