Bristol A. Baxley
Location: Pearland, Texas
Email: E-mail Me
Bristol A. Baxley was born in Corpus Christi, Texas on August 13, 1968 and raised in Victoria, Texas and Austin. Bristol attended high school in Dallas at W.T. White High School. Bristol attended college at the University of Texas at Austin. Bristol graduated with high honors and received a degree in Government with a minor in History. He liked Austin so much that he went on to graduate from the University of Texas, School of Law in 1993.
Bristol is a member of the Texas State Bar Association, Louisiana Bar Association and the American Association of Justice. Bristol is licensed to practice law in Louisiana and Texas. He is also admitted to the U. S. District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama, the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Since beginning his legal career in 1993, Bristol has handled numerous claims of injured railroad employees throughout Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Mississippi and other parts of the country. He has successfully handled FELA cases, train wreck cases, railroad injury cases, and tractor trailer wreck cases in numerous federal and state district courts. Bristol has successfully prosecuted cases in Houston, Dallas, Galveston, Beaumont, Marshall, Fort Worth, El Paso, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Shreveport, Lake Charles, Alexandria, Oklahoma, Texarkana and other parts of the United States.
Bristol enjoys playing basketball, traveling, exercising and watching football.
Areas of Practice
- Train Wreck
- Railroad Injury
- Tractor Trailer Wreck
- Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas – 1993
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Honors: With High Honors
- Minor: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Texas State Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana Bar Association, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member